Conformity with the requirements
We are pleased to announce that our products: TT-SC1a, TT-SC1b, TT-SC1a_Ext, TT-SC1b_Ext are in conformity with the requirements of the specifications listed below:
- TSI EN 303 213-5-1 VI.1.1 – Advanced Surface Movement Guidance and Control System (A-SMGCS); Part 5: Harmonised Standard for access to radio spectrum for Multilateration (MLAT) equipment; Sub-part 1: Receivers and Interrogators
- PN-EN 61000-4-3:2007 + Al:2008 + A2:2011 + IS:2009 (EN 61000-4-3:2006 + A 1:2008 + A2:2010 + IS:2009)- Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) – Part 4-3
- PN-EN 55016-2-3:2017-06 + A 1:2020 (EN 55016-2-3:2017 + Al:2019) – Specification for radio disturbance and immunity measuring apparatus and methods – Part 2-3
- PN-EN 55011:2016-05 + Al:2017-06 (EN 55011:2016 + Al:2017) – Industrial, scientific and medical equipment – Radio-frequency disturbance characteristics
- PN-EN 62321-3-1:2014-08 – RoHS
TT-SC1 series are high-performance OEM Mode -A/-C/-S and ADS-B receivers operating at 1090MHz. The patented FPGA-In-The_Loop™ technology allows high-speed RF data processing with a significantly reduced number of electronic components. Simultaneous miniaturization of the module and its OEM nature opens a wide range of possible applications.
TT-SC1 series is dedicated to:
- SAA / DAA (Sense and Avoid / Detect and Avoid)
- UAS collision avoidance systems
- UTM / U-Space traffic awareness devices
- Early warning devices for UAS operators
- Collision prediction devices for gliders / paragliders
- ADS-B In devices that meet the NextGen / SESAR philosophy
If you would like to ask about issues related to the products and more, please write an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.